I came across this snowman freebie a few weeks ago,
now normally I am VERY good at saving things
with a blog name, but for some reason all I have is
snowman_doveart for his name.
I can't find the blog that posted it. *hangs head in shame*
So sorry!! If you know where his mommy is please
let me know so I can credit her for the freebie =)
He really is too adorable! I colored him up with my Prisma Color pencils
(My copics are STILL on the way - please hurry up Mr. Postman)
I colored the arms and branches with a silver Sakura Gel Pen
to make them look really really frosty!
Then I added some flocking all over to make him look crispy cool!
I cut the snowflakes out on the cricut, then heat embossed them
with some white shimmery powder. Added the shimmer ribbon
and it was all done! I love the way he turned out =)
In other news, Kimberly, over at Scrap It Girl awarded
lil' ole' me this beautiful blog award!!
EDIT: Sharon also sent me this award. Thanks so much!!
I'm really feelin' da luv dis week *grin*
Now I am to,
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this - Check!
2. Share 8 things about yourself - Check!
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered - Check!
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards - I'm on it as soon as this posts!
8 things about me:
1. I love love love the snow!
2. I want to go skiing & snowmobiling this winter
3. My family (and my dog lol) are the most important people in the world to me.
4. I have no kids
5. I don't have a 'real job' outside of teaching classes, and Digi's With Attitude!
6. I love to cook, and miss BBQ season!
7. I drive a previously loved car - that needs snow tired BADLY!! lol
8. My birthday is in December, and I have been telling people I am 28 1/2 for 10 years!! lol
Shhhhhhh!!! Don't tell!!! haha
I am passing this award along to the following 8 people. As you all know I hate to play favorites, so I am sending the award to the FIRST 8 people who applied to be on the DWA Design Team!